Monday, February 7, 2011

My Guided Crossword Puzzle at the Melbourne Moodle Users Group Meeting

At last night’s Melbourne Moodle Users Group meeting I showcased a guided crossword puzzle I had recently created using Puzzlemaker, Adobe Illustrator and Articulate Quizmaker. The audience showed much interest and asked lots of questions. Mind you, (as much as I'd like to), I can’t take all the credit. I created my puzzle based on a video I came across from @articulatebrian which steps you through the process from beginning to end. I pretty much followed Brian’s video to the letter. Having said that however, I did make one minor addition. I added a red arrow which flys in and indicates the question about to be solved as you move from one slide to the next. You can see the finished product here. No login required. Simply click "Login as a guest" and you're on your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment